CCT Board Positions
Here you can find an overview of all our Committees, Commissions, and Teams that are currently looking for members. Always wanted to be part of a board? This is the place to start!
Does your board have open positions?
Let us know by contacting email@example.com
AIMUN - ALL POSITIONS
Do you like MUNs and travelling? Then AiMUN is the perfect committee for you!✨ We are in need of new board members to take the rest of the students to MUNs around Europe?✈️ and you might just be the one!? This is the perfect opportunity to get involved, travel and more!
The deadline to apply is Wednesday the 10th @ 23:59! https://forms.gle/8TbDdwyu5FhbTsXX7
AIMUN COMMITTEE PAGE
Check out the Committee Page of AIMUN for more information about the committee!
ACQUISITIONS - ALL POSITIONS
Great that you’re here and that you’re considering applying to the AUCSA Acquisitions Commission!
Our Mission: Building strong external connections to create a better student experience at AUC
You get to learn:
– A unique place to gain professional, business-oriented experience at AUC;
– Attend a training to improve your acquisitions and fundraising skills;
– Learn to represent an association towards externals;
– Learn negotiation, communication, and teamwork skills;
– Meet companies, create partnerships, and learn to network;
– Work with and for AUCSA committees by helping them find sponsors;
– Look for work and internship opportunities outside the bubble (in leader companies) for AUC students;
– Work closely with the AUCSA Board and find sponsors for AUCSA events…
Together with that, you will get a chance to work in a team of motivated and experienced students, and you will get to experience everything that a committee board year involves (such as board bondings, meetings and so much more)!
So if you are motivated and resourceful, don’t hesitate to apply to our fun team and get to know all the opportunities Amsterdam offers outside of the bubble!
For more info on each position visit this link.
Deadline is on Friday 3rd December at Midnight
Feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions!
ACQUISITIONS COMMISSION PAGE
Check out the Committee Page of Acquisitions for more information about the commission!