Here, you can find any official information regarding the elections of the AUCSA Board of ’21-’22. Every year in May, the AUCSA Board of the next year is elected by the General Assembly (GA). This event is accessible for all members of the AUCSA. During the GA, all candidates may speech and answer questions from the members. A proposed board is then presented by the Elections Commission, after which the voting procedure starts. The candidate with the most votes will fill the board position in the next academic year. This year’s GA is scheduled at noon on the 15th of May.
For any additional information about the Elections procedure, such as dates and procedures, scroll down to the bottom of the page!
The Election Journey
- Join us on Zoom for Elections Infosessions to learn more about the Board life and responsibilities! The whole AUCSA Board will be there, as well as the Elections Commission. They will take place on the 8th and the 9th of March, at 12:30 – 13:45. Zoom link is here.
- In the coming two weeks there will be time for coffee dates. This is your chance to talk to any current AUCSA Board member one-on-one to ask all the real questions and to get a free coffee! Send your preferred date + time + person(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to schedule one.
- The 26th of March is the Applications Deadline for the EC. Send your CV and motivation letter (max. 1000 words) to email@example.com. The letter needs to answer the following questions:
- Why are you applying for the AUCSA?
- If you are applying for a specific position, why are you applying for this position specifically and what makes you the right person for it?
- What would the AUCSA contribute to you personally?
- What is your vision of the AUCSA in five years?
- Then the EC will invite you for a 1-hour interview between the 29 of March and the 16 of April.
- Step four is submitting your Election Statement to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 24th of April. Which will then be published on the website.
- Show your best side and most innovative ideas at the Elections debates on Wednesday, the 12th of May!
- Vote and get voted for at the Elections GA on Saturday, the 15th of May!
Time left to the Elections GA: